Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strolling along General Luna Street at nighttime




Just to satiate my craving for Mang Inasal last night, I decided to get myself a 20-minute walk from the Male Dormitory to Delgado Street. As I strolled along the stretch of General Luna Street, I realized how much I miss the long walk especially during nighttime. Quite oblivious of the noises coming from the PUJs, I mused myself of sundry preoccupations--the thought of a good friend leaving, strangers whom I meet virtually, and even the uncertainties of "my" future. Walking alone has somehow set me, and in a way, made me ponder on how to tread my own path of life. And I know, I've got a long way to go. So many things to prove yet. Despite the wayward journey, I know I am blessed, and when I reach my destination, I will be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment