Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random thought:After waking up from a nightmare

I am in the middle of nowhere. I am becoming my own nightmare. I remain static. Dumbfounded. I try to figure out how I could escape from this prison. I don't know. I just don't know how. I am almost losing my faith. I remain happy. Unsatisfied.

Why is life like this? I've got so many things to aim for. So many dreams to yearn for. But I only find my self lost in the road of confusion and insecurity. I am losing myself. My sanity. I need to get back. I need to get back. Before it's too late.

(NB I tend to become mushy sometimes and I just write freely what I feel, whether it's good or bad,just to release some tension and pent-up emotions.This might appear like a suicide note, but it's not. Most of my journal entries are...)

No comments:

Post a Comment